HELP, HEALING & HOPE
FRONT LINE FAMILIES
We offer support, assistance and resources that will provide help, healing and hope through all the seasons of NCEA member family’s life. We believe that advanced training for your job is crucial for disrupting the criminal threat, and we also realize providing resources for your and your family’s emotional survival is equally crucial for future success.
We want to plan and organize events within geographical areas, such as family picnics, as well as other events for officers, their spouses and children, allowing them to meet, share and discuss issues with folks who share the same
challenges in their lives.
- Spiritual, with a contact list of trained, certified chaplains to provide counsettling
- Financial, with a contact list of experts trained to answer
financial questions and assist you in creating a budget
- Physical/mental, with a certified trainer and nutritionist avail able to answer questions, give tips and advise you on how to reduce stress and eat healthier
- Spouses-only section, a group for spouses to be able to freely discuss the emotions, fears and feelings they experience with fellow LEO spouses
- Children-only section: I’m most passionate about the children and the emotions they experience.